- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Celery Soup Recipe
|Celery stalks||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Water/Consomme||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 197 Calories from Fat 99
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17.3%
Saturated Fat 6.9 g34.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 29.8 mg
Sodium 593.1 mg24.7%
Total Carbohydrates 22 g7.4%
Dietary Fiber 3.5 g13.9%
Sugars 5.4 g
Protein 4 g8.8%
Vitamin A 21.2% Vitamin C 41.4%
Calcium 11.8% Iron 6.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take the celery and dice it finely.
2) The potatoes need to be grated now.
3) Heat water or consommé in a pan and bring it to a boil.
4) Add potatoes, celery, butter, parsley, salt and pepper to it.
5) Simmer it over medium heat for an hour after covering the pan.
6) Add a cup of hot milk and serve immediately.
7) ½ teaspoon of anise can also be added to the seasoning before serving.