- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Celery Pinwheels Recipe
|Stalk celery||1 Medium|
|Cream cheese||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Crumbled roquefort cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1205 Calories from Fat 1115
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 125 g192%
Saturated Fat 30.1 g150.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 199.1 mg
Sodium 1505.4 mg62.7%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.64 g2.6%
Sugars 5 g
Protein 12 g23.6%
Vitamin A 31.6% Vitamin C 5.3%
Calcium 31.4% Iron 7.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Clean the celery and separate the branches.
2) Blend together Roquefort with softened cream cheese.
3) Add mayonnaise and drizzle Worcestershire sauce.
4) Spoon the branches with the cheese mixture and press the branches back into original stalk form.
5) Wrap in waxed paper and chill overnight.
6) Slice celery crosswise forming pinwheels and serve on crisp lettuce cups.