- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Celery Cabbage with Sour Cream and Cheese Dressing Recipe
|Celery cabbage||1⁄3 Pound, thinly sliced to make 8 cups|
|Sour cream/Sour cream chive dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dry onion soup mix||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Blue cheese||1 Ounce (About 1 1/2 Tablespoon)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Milk/Half and half (light cream)||3 Tablespoon|
|Green onions with tops||3 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
Calories 248 Calories from Fat 213
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g36.7%
Saturated Fat 5.5 g27.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 32.8 mg
Sodium 571.1 mg23.8%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g2%
Dietary Fiber 0.63 g2.5%
Sugars 1.8 g
Protein 3 g5.8%
Vitamin A 12.2% Vitamin C 11.7%
Calcium 9.1% Iron 3.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Put celery cabbage in a bowl and chill.
2. For the dressing, in a bowl beat together sour cream, dry onion soup mix, blue cheese, mayonnaise, and minced parsley.
3. Add milk or half-and-half to thin dressing to a good mixing consistency.
4. Pour cheese dressing over cabbage in a salad bowl.
5. Sprinkle chopped green onions over the dressing.
6. Mix well.
7. Serve on individual salad plates.