- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Celery and Walnut Salad Recipe Video
|Parsley||2 Teaspoon, chopped (to garnish)|
|Sea salt/Pepper||4 Teaspoon (use as per taste)|
Calories 159 Calories from Fat 147
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g25.7%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 10.7 mg
Sodium 1617.3 mg67.4%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.79 g3.1%
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 1 g2.6%
Vitamin A 5.4% Vitamin C 6.4%
Calcium 1.6% Iron 2.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Wash and dry the celery sticks.
2. Use a potato peeler to remove any stringy bits and cut into 0.5cm dice.
3. Remove any loose skin from the walnuts and chop them into around 0.5cm pieces.
4. Mix in a bowl with the celery.
5. Add a little chopped parsley to the walnut salad and season to taste.
6. Bind with a little mayonnaise and serve.