- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Celery And Apple Salad Recipe
|Red eating apples||4|
|French dressing||3 Tablespoon|
|Shelled walnuts||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Watercress||1 (For Garnish)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 957 Calories from Fat 582
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 67 g102.4%
Saturated Fat 6.9 g34.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 21.4 mg
Sodium 555 mg23.1%
Total Carbohydrates 96 g32%
Dietary Fiber 17.3 g69.1%
Sugars 71.1 g
Protein 7 g14.6%
Vitamin A 15.7% Vitamin C 52.9%
Calcium 9.8% Iron 11.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Wash the celery stalks and chop into pieces.
2) Quarter, core, and dice the apples in slices.
3) Mix celery and apples with French Dressing and then blend in mayonnaise.
4) Chill the mixture in refrigerator.
5) Mix finely chopped walnuts, garnish with sprigs of watercress, and serve.