- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Caviar Eggs A La Russe Recipe
|Eggs||6 , peeled|
|Sour cream||3 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon, finely grated|
|Dill||1 Teaspoon, finely chopped|
|Caviar||6 Teaspoon, drained|
Calories 101 Calories from Fat 66
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g11.4%
Saturated Fat 2.6 g13.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 244.8 mg
Sodium 154 mg6.4%
Total Carbohydrates 1 g0.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.12 g0.49%
Sugars 0.7 g
Protein 8 g15.7%
Vitamin A 14.1% Vitamin C 7.1%
Calcium 5.9% Iron 10.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Chop the eggs lengthwise in half.
2) Remove the yolks to a bowl and reserve the whites.
3) With a fork, mash the yolks smooth.
4) Combine the sour cream, onion, and chopped dill to the yolks.
5) Mix together until blended well.
6) Mound the yolk mixture in the egg whites.
7) Top each egg white with 1/4 teaspoon caviar, covering the yolk completely.
8) Garnish each with a sprig of dill and serve on a platter, lined with an attractive lace paper doily.