- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cauliflower Baked Recipe
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 673 Calories from Fat 340
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 39 g59.5%
Saturated Fat 24.2 g121.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 100.2 mg33.4%
Sodium 2195.6 mg91.5%
Total Carbohydrates 41 g13.5%
Dietary Fiber 17.1 g68.3%
Sugars 17.5 g
Protein 49 g98.8%
Vitamin A 17.3% Vitamin C 537.3%
Calcium 133.8% Iron 21.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Leave as many of the outer leaves on the cauliflower as possible.
2) Stand in salted water for 1/2 hour.
3) Wash and place in an oven-glass bowl along with 1/2 cup water.
4) Sprinkle with salt.
5) Pour over the lemon juice and melted butter, and place a large whole lettuce leaf over the top.
6) Place in the oven and bake till the vegetable is tender but not too soft.
7) Serve with butter and grated cheese.