- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cauliflower With Prawns Recipe
|Butter||75 Gram, melted|
|Nutmeg||1 , ground (1 Milliliter)|
|Hard boiled eggs||2 , coarsely chopped|
|Chives||1 Tablespoon, finely cut|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
Calories 364 Calories from Fat 205
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g36.1%
Saturated Fat 14.1 g70.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 366.2 mg
Sodium 563.5 mg23.5%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g4.9%
Dietary Fiber 6.6 g26.2%
Sugars 7.6 g
Protein 27 g53.4%
Vitamin A 22.9% Vitamin C 128.6%
Calcium 8.3% Iron 9.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Clean and trim cauliflower.
2) Boil cauliflower in lightly salted water for 10 minutes, covered until just tender.
3) Drain and place on a serving dish.
4) Arrange prawns around it.
5) In a skillet melt butter and allow to brown. Mix with egg, parsley, and chives.
6) Flavor with nutmeg and pour over the cauliflower.
7) Serve immediately with toast or crisp-breads for light lunch or supper dish.