- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cauliflower with Mornay Sauce Recipe Video
|Cauliflower||1 Medium, broken into florets, steamed|
|Mornay sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs) (as needed)|
|Kosher salt||1 Pinch (as needed, to taste)|
|Black pepper||1 Pinch (as needed, to taste)|
|Bread crumbs||2 Tablespoon (as needed)|
Calories 124 Calories from Fat 64
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.9%
Saturated Fat 0.06 g0.29%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 18.7 mg
Sodium 342.9 mg14.3%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g4.1%
Dietary Fiber 3.8 g15.3%
Sugars 3.6 g
Protein 4 g9%
Vitamin A 0.4% Vitamin C 109.6%
Calcium 3.9% Iron 4.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a baking dish, place the steamed cauliflower florets and spoon over the Mornay sauce.
3) Sprinkle with salt and black pepper to taste.
4) Then sprinkle the bread crumbs evenly over the cauliflower.
5) Place in the preheated oven for about 20 to 25 minutes, until thoroughly heated.
6) Spoon the Cauliflower with Mornay Sauce into plates and serve.