- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cauliflower Carrot Salad Recipe
|Carrots||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
|Cauliflower||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Pecans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Spinach/Other dark greens||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 133 Calories from Fat 99
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.2%
Saturated Fat 1 g5.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 132.7 mg5.5%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.3%
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g13%
Sugars 2.8 g
Protein 3 g5%
Vitamin A 122% Vitamin C 26.5%
Calcium 3.5% Iron 4.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Cut the cauliflower in 1/4-inch to 1/2-inch pieces. Thinly slice the cauliflower stalk.
2) Wash all the greens and tear into small pieces.
3) In a large bowl, add all ingredients to toss together lightly.
4) Season with salt, according to taste.
5) Place inside refrigerator to chill.
6) In a salad platter, arrange the salad and garnish with your favorite salad dressing to serve.