- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cauliflower and Potato Stir Fry Recipe Video
|Ginger||1 Inch, grated or chopped into extremely small pieces|
|Cauliflower||1⁄2 Medium, chopped into 1 inch pieces|
|Golden potatoes||2 , chopped into medium pieces|
|Green chili||1 , diced|
|Cumin seeds||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chili powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Amchoor powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Mango Powder)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 178 Calories from Fat 69
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.1%
Saturated Fat 4.7 g23.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 20.1 mg
Sodium 165.2 mg6.9%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.6%
Dietary Fiber 5.3 g21%
Sugars 4 g
Protein 4 g8.8%
Vitamin A 3.9% Vitamin C 126.1%
Calcium 4.5% Iron 11.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. As soon as seeds start to pop, add ginger and lightly brown.
3. Next, mix in coriander, turmeric and chili powder.
4. Immediately add cauliflower, potatoes, salt, chilies, water and stir.
5. Cover and cook over a moderate heat for about 20 minutes, stirring every 5-7 minutes to ensure even cooking.
6. Add amchoor/mango powder and stir.
7. Test to make sure vegetables are cooked, uncover and cook to evaporate additional water
8. Serve and enjoy!
For more visit The Easy Indian