- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes Cups Recipe Video
|Low fat cheese||16 Tablespoon|
|Crimini mushrooms||10 Ounce|
|Scallions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Bacon slices||6 , cooked|
|Sea salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||2 Teaspoon|
Calories 67 Calories from Fat 32
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g5.6%
Saturated Fat 1.8 g9.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 10.1 mg
Sodium 164.4 mg6.8%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5%
Sugars 1.9 g
Protein 5 g10.4%
Vitamin A 2.5% Vitamin C 33.9%
Calcium 9.4% Iron 2.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Chop cauliflower into small pieces.
2. Dice up crimini mushrooms, bacon strips and scallions.
3. Line muffin tray with tin muffins cups.
4. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees.
5. Heat a skillet spray with olive oil.
6. Add in the mushrooms, cook until tender.
7. Bring a pot of water to a boil, add in cauliflower. Cook for 10 minutes.
8. Drain the water from cauliflower and mash.
9. Add in scallions, mushrooms and bacon in cauliflower mixture.
10. Place 1/3 cup of cauliflower mash in each tin muffin cups.
11. Add in low fat cheese to each tin.
12. Pop the tray into a 375 degree oven for 30 minutes.
13. Serve cauliflower mashed cups with salad.