- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cauliflower And Tomatoes Recipe
|Cauliflower head||1 Medium, cooked|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Cooked tomatoes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 190 Calories from Fat 120
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21%
Saturated Fat 2.9 g14.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 6.6 mg
Sodium 423.1 mg17.6%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.2%
Dietary Fiber 5.5 g21.9%
Sugars 5.6 g
Protein 7 g14.7%
Vitamin A 3% Vitamin C 171.7%
Calcium 13.4% Iron 6.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a medium (1 ½ quart or 6 cup) microwaveable casserole or dish, combine garlic and olive oil and heat for 2 minutes in the microwave.
2. Remove garlic from oil and stir in cooked cauliflower.
3. Cook for 4 minutes.
4. Stir in tomatoes and season with salt.
5. Cover and return to microwave for about 6 minutes until heated through, stirring after every 2 to 3 minutes.
6. Sprinkle with cheese
7. Take straight to the table and serve while hot.