- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cattle Drive Barbecue Sauce Recipe
|Onion||1 , coarsely chopped|
|Brewed coffee||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cider vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chili powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Ketchup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canned green chilies||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Garlic||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 626 Calories from Fat 45
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g8.2%
Saturated Fat 0.97 g4.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 9042.5 mg376.8%
Total Carbohydrates 148 g49.4%
Dietary Fiber 13.5 g53.9%
Sugars 106.7 g
Protein 7 g13.2%
Vitamin A 181% Vitamin C 105.9%
Calcium 35.9% Iron 73%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Put all the ingredients in a saucepan.
2) Gently simmer the mixture, occasionally stirring, for about 25 minutes.
3) Set aside and allow the mixture to cool.
4) Puree the sauce in a blender till it is smooth. This can be done in batches.
5) Serve or use as preferred.