- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cod Casserole Recipe
|Frozen cod fillets||1 Pound, thawed and skinned|
|Onions||4 Ounce, skinned and sliced|
|Mushrooms||6 Ounce, sliced|
|Flour||1 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
|Made mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Frozen peas||4 Ounce|
|Sweetcorn kernels||4 Ounce, frozen|
|Soured cream||1⁄4 Pint|
Calories 354 Calories from Fat 172
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g30.1%
Saturated Fat 10.9 g54.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 46.8 mg
Sodium 214.5 mg8.9%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.4%
Dietary Fiber 3 g12.1%
Sugars 5.3 g
Protein 30 g59.7%
Vitamin A 23.3% Vitamin C 17.2%
Calcium 5.3% Iron 5.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Cut the small cubes out of the fish.
2) In a pan, heat the butter nad saute mushrooms and onion.
3) Add the flour with mustard and cook for few minutes.
4) Then add stock with anchovy stock and add salt and pepper. (Use less salt as anchvoy is already salty)
5) To the pan, add fish along with frozen peas and corn.
6) Simmer the mixture for 8-10 minutes until fully cooked.
7) Stir in the sour cream and reheat the fish but dont boil it.
8) Serve the fish immediately.