- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Casserole Of Mutton Recipe
|Mutton chops/Breast||500 Gram|
|Refined flour||30 Gram|
Calories 289 Calories from Fat 69
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g11.8%
Saturated Fat 2.3 g11.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 6.4 mg
Sodium 1011.6 mg42.1%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.3%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8.1%
Sugars 3.7 g
Protein 2 g3.3%
Vitamin A 96.1% Vitamin C 16.4%
Calcium 2.6% Iron 3.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Prepare the vegetables and cut into 3 cm. (1") cubes.
3. Melt the fat, then add the meat and vegetables and cooked with lid on over gentle heat for about 15 minutes stirring once or twice.
4. Remove from heat and warm stock.
5. Transfer into a casserole dish and cook in the oven 160° C (320° F.) or gas mark 3 with lid on till meat is tender.
6. Blend the flour with a little stock. Add with seasoning to stock.
7. Return to oven and cook for 10 minutes.