- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Casserole For Leftovers Recipe
|Roast||1⁄2 Pound (leftovers)|
|Apple||1 Large, sliced|
|Potatoes||1 Pound, sliced|
|Green asparagus/Peas / asparagus||1⁄2 Can (5 oz)|
|Grated cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 1129 Calories from Fat 618
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 70 g108%
Saturated Fat 42.2 g211.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 238.1 mg
Sodium 1263.9 mg52.7%
Total Carbohydrates 74 g24.6%
Dietary Fiber 11.2 g44.9%
Sugars 19.9 g
Protein 57 g114.6%
Vitamin A 45.8% Vitamin C 105.7%
Calcium 80.4% Iron 36.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Into a soaked RomertopF, line bottom with small pieces of butter.
3. Add the meat, then add sliced apple and then vegetables over it.
4. Finally, top with slices of potatoes, raw or boiled potatoes can be used.
5. Sprinkle salt and pepper, and add a few pieces of butter on top.
6. Cover and cook for about 2 hours.
7. Using a fork, stir the ingredients in the pot until they are well mixed.
8. Garnish with grated cheese.
9. Serve hot with rice.