- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
|Cooked capon||8 Pound, deboned and cut into bite size chunks|
|Frozen broccoli||30 Ounce, partly cooked (3 Boxes)|
|Sharp cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
|Seasoned stuffing cubes||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Melted butter||4 Tablespoon|
|For cream sauce|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||3 Can (30 oz)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Real mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fresh lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Curry powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Capon broth/Chicken broth||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Made From Giblets And Neck)|
Calories 434 Calories from Fat 235
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g40.7%
Saturated Fat 7.6 g38.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 132.1 mg44%
Sodium 308.2 mg12.8%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.7%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4%
Sugars 1 g
Protein 41 g82.9%
Vitamin A 22.7% Vitamin C 46.6%
Calcium 10.3% Iron 11.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 350° F before baking.
2) To make Cream Sauce, mix together mushroom soup, milk, mayonnaise, lemon juice, curry powder and capon broth and then remove fat.
3) In a casserole, arrange capon pieces and broccoli in layers and spoon over the sauce.
4) Add in cheese, stuffing cubes and melted butter.
5) Using aluminum foil, cover the casserole and bake for 1 hour in preheated oven, taking off the foil after 1/2 hour.
6) Serve hot.