- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cashew Cheesee And RAWvioli Recipe Video
|Cashews||2 Cup (32 tbs), soaked overnight|
|Olive oil||6 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||4 Tablespoon|
|Sea salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Teaspoon, granulated organic|
|Fresh basil||5 Medium|
|Black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Zucchini||1 Medium, sliced thinly|
|Sundried tomato sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 1171 Calories from Fat 883
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 103 g158.4%
Saturated Fat 16.5 g82.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 866.3 mg36.1%
Total Carbohydrates 54 g18%
Dietary Fiber 7.3 g29.2%
Sugars 11 g
Protein 26 g51.8%
Vitamin A 9.3% Vitamin C 53.3%
Calcium 13.2% Iron 59.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. For the cheese: In a blender, add in the cashew nuts, olive oil, lemon juice, sea salt, garlic, basil leaves and agave.
2. Blend the ingredients, starting at low speed, then increase the speed to medium high or until well combined and smooth.
3. Add black pepper and pulse it at high speed or until well combined, smooth and creamy. Once done, transfer it into a bowl and set aside for firming.
4. Take zucchini slices two at a time, apply olive oil on both sides of the slices.
5. Take one teaspoon of the cheese and spread it over one zucchini slice and top with the one like a sandwich. Repeat steps 4 and 5 until all the slices are used.
6. Plate these zucchini rawvioli and spoon some sundried tomato sauce in the middle and serve it garnished with basil leaves and black pepper.