- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
carrot burfi Recipe
|Carrots||1 Kilogram (Peeled And Grated)|
|Full cream milk||1 Liter|
|Chopped pista||2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped cashews||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped almonds||1 Tablespoon|
|Cardamom powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Calories 312 Calories from Fat 117
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.4%
Saturated Fat 7.3 g36.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 34.2 mg
Sodium 110 mg4.6%
Total Carbohydrates 45 g15%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.7%
Sugars 40.7 g
Protein 6 g12.2%
Vitamin A 226% Vitamin C 8.1%
Calcium 19.3% Iron 2.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. When the mixture dries up, reduce the flame and keep stirring.
3. Add the sugar and cook till the mixture dries up. Keep stirring continuously.
4. Add the grated khoya and ghee. Fry until the mixture becomes semi-solid.
5. Turn the mixture onto a greased metal tray.
6. Press down evenly and decorate with dry fruits and cardamom. Cut into diamond