- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Carrot and Zucchini Rice Recipe Video
|Cooking oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Minced garlic||1 Teaspoon|
|Carrots||1 Cup (16 tbs), cut into pieces|
|Zucchini||1 Cup (16 tbs), cut into pieces|
|Brown rice||12 Cup (192 tbs)|
|Low sodium soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 4082 Calories from Fat 274
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g50.1%
Saturated Fat 6.4 g31.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 344.4 mg14.3%
Total Carbohydrates 854 g284.8%
Dietary Fiber 40.3 g161.1%
Sugars 4.1 g
Protein 85 g169.6%
Vitamin A 216.3% Vitamin C 25.2%
Calcium 40.1% Iron 113.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Then, put in a cup of carrots and mix well with the minced garlic.
3. Pour in a cup of chopped zucchini and combine well with everything./
4. Put about 1/2 tsp. of soy sauce and stir.
5. Season with a little bit of salt and pepper; stir again.
6. Put the overnight rice in the skillet and combine well with everything.
7. Put the other 1/2 tsp. of soy sauce into the skillet.
This video is a creation of NutritionNoob. You can visit NutritionNoob for complete recipes, and more videos.