- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Carrot Spice Cake Recipe
|Packed brown sugar||250 Milliliter|
|Baking powder||5 Milliliter|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Shredded carrot||300 Milliliter|
|Pineapple||284 Milliliter, drained|
|Nuts||125 Milliliter, chopped|
Calories 590 Calories from Fat 259
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g44.3%
Saturated Fat 4.3 g21.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 52.9 mg
Sodium 426.6 mg17.8%
Total Carbohydrates 77 g25.6%
Dietary Fiber 4.6 g18.4%
Sugars 40.2 g
Protein 10 g19.2%
Vitamin A 127% Vitamin C 32.5%
Calcium 14.1% Iron 15.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2) Add in oil, eggs, pineapple and vanilla and whisk 2 minutes at medium speed.
3) Put in the nuts and raisins. Whisk well.
4) Take a greased 2.5 to 3 L (10 to 12 cup) fluted tube dish and transfer the batter into it.
5) IF COOKING BY AUTO SENSOR: Using 2 pieces of plastic wrap, cover the dish. Cook on COOK A4.
IF COOKING BY TIME: Using a waxed paper, cover the dish. Microwave at MEDIUM for 10 to 12 minutes, or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
6) Allow it to stand uncovered for 10 minutes.
7) Cover and store till it is time to serve.
8) Make slices and serve with cream.