- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Carrot Pineapple Salad Mould Recipe
|Lemon flavored gelatin||6 Ounce (2 Packages, 3 Ounce Each)|
|Boiling water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Canned pineapple||16 Ounce, crushed (Including Liquid, 1 Can)|
|Carrots||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
|Cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
|Pecans||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), chopped|
Calories 556 Calories from Fat 253
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g45.6%
Saturated Fat 9.2 g45.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 38.1 mg
Sodium 485.2 mg20.2%
Total Carbohydrates 62 g20.6%
Dietary Fiber 4.4 g17.5%
Sugars 56.4 g
Protein 16 g31.3%
Vitamin A 114.5% Vitamin C 3.6%
Calcium 29.3% Iron 5.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a bowl, dissolve the gelatin in boiling water.
2) In a bowl, place the liquid from pineapple and add enough water to make 2 cups.
3) Stir in the pineapple liquid mixture in the gelatin.
4) Cover and refrigerate until partially congealed.
5) Mix in pineapple, carrots, cheese, and pecans.
6) Spoon the gelatin mixture into a 2 1/2-quart mold or individual molds.
7) Place in refrigerator and chill until firm.
8) Remove the gelatin mixture from the mold and place on the bed of mixed salad if desired.