- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Carrot and Walnut Muffin Recipe Video
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Cinnamon||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Carrot||2 Cup (32 tbs), grated|
|Canola oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Walnut||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
Calories 218 Calories from Fat 114
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20%
Saturated Fat 1.2 g6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 31 mg
Sodium 220.1 mg9.2%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g7.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g6%
Sugars 13.7 g
Protein 3 g5.7%
Vitamin A 72% Vitamin C 2.2%
Calcium 2.3% Iron 4.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) To a mixing bowl, add flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and mix through.
3) Add carrots and mix well.
4) Add walnuts and mix.
5) Add eggs and canola oil and combine well.
6) Line the muffin tray with cupcake holders and fill with one scoop of batter each.
7) Bake for 18 minutes or till toothpick comes out clean.
8) Remove from oven and transfer to a cooling rack.
9) Serve warm or cool with a glass of milk.