- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mash Potato with Carrots and Roasted Brussel Sprouts Recipe Video
|Brussels sprouts||300 Gram|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Carrots||2 Pound, peeled, cut into very small pieces|
|Potatoes||2 Pound, peeled, cut into very small pieces|
|Kosher salt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Melted butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 344 Calories from Fat 118
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.4%
Saturated Fat 5.8 g28.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 20 mg6.7%
Sodium 7769.6 mg323.7%
Total Carbohydrates 54 g18.1%
Dietary Fiber 9.5 g37.8%
Sugars 12.9 g
Protein 7 g13.1%
Vitamin A 517.6% Vitamin C 135.4%
Calcium 11.2% Iron 13.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 350 – 375 degree.
2 Cut the Brussels sprout in half and place them on a baking dish, drizzle it with olive oil and coat them with salt and pepper, place it in the oven face down and roast for 10 minutes.
3. Peel carrots and potatoes, slice the carrots in half and cut into quarters and simply slice the potatoes.
4. In large 2 separate pots boil water with salt, boil the potatoes in one pat and the carrots in another.
5. Drain them, once done start mashing the potatoes and carrots together in a stand mixer bowl and then add the cream and butte, blend for few minutes or until you get a smooth texture.
6. Serve the Mash Potato with Carrots and Roasted Brussels Sprouts as a side dish for your roast.
Divide the water and kosher salt for boiling carrots and potatoes.