- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Easy Spiced Carrot Loaf Recipe Video
|Vegetable oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Carrots||1 Cup (16 tbs), finely grated|
|Flour||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped (Optional)|
Calories 307 Calories from Fat 169
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.8%
Saturated Fat 2.7 g13.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 52.9 mg17.6%
Sodium 213.2 mg8.9%
Total Carbohydrates 33 g10.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g5.8%
Sugars 26.2 g
Protein 3 g6.5%
Vitamin A 54.7% Vitamin C 1.8%
Calcium 11.8% Iron 5.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, add the eggs and beat them well.
3. Stir in vegetable oil, sugar and carrot. Mix them until well incorporated and set them aside.
4. In another bowl, add and combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and ginger. Mix well.
5. Stir in the dry ingredients into the wet until just combined.
6. Take a greased 9 x 5 loaf pan and evenly pour the batter into the pan. Bake this in the oven at 350 degrees F for 60 minutes.
7. Serve this with warm milk or tea.