- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Carrot Cup Cakes Recipe Video
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla essence||1 Teaspoon|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Carrots||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cinnamon powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Almonds||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3916 Calories from Fat 2332
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 269 g413.1%
Saturated Fat 124.5 g622.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 856 mg285.3%
Sodium 635.8 mg26.5%
Total Carbohydrates 345 g115.1%
Dietary Fiber 27.1 g108.3%
Sugars 213.3 g
Protein 58 g115.3%
Vitamin A 549% Vitamin C 12.9%
Calcium 96% Iron 78.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F/170 degrees C.
2. In a bowl add all purpose flour, sugar and mix well.
3. Add 1/2 tsp baking powder, cinnamon powder and almonds and mix well using a spatula.
4. Add grated carrot and mix and keep aside.
5. Take another bowl and beat the eggs in them with an electric whisk such that fluffy.
6. Add vegetable oil and blend for 4- 5 minutes.
7. Add vanilla essence and mix well.
8. Mix the batter into the container having carrots well.
9. Pour into a cupcake tray and the remaining into the pan.
10. Bake for 20-30 minutes, check for doneness using a knife.
11. Serve with beverages like coffee or chocolate.