- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Carrot And Potato Puree Recipe
|Cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Light Or Heavy)|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1932 Calories from Fat 489
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 55 g84.2%
Saturated Fat 35.4 g176.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 137.2 mg
Sodium 932 mg38.8%
Total Carbohydrates 347 g115.6%
Dietary Fiber 36.9 g147.7%
Sugars 67.7 g
Protein 32 g64.7%
Vitamin A 1257.4% Vitamin C 430.4%
Calcium 52.9% Iron 59.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Remove the skin of carrots and potatoes and cook them in separate pots until they turn soft.
2. Mash the potatoes and puree the carrots.
3. Blend the two vegetables.
4. Fold in butter, salt, heavy cream and pepper.
5. Combine these vegetables thoroughly.
6. Add more cream to these vegetables if you expect fluffier puree.
7. Cook the vegetable mixture in double boiler and serve.
8. Serve as required.