- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Carrot Pineapple Jello Mold Recipe
|Orange gelatin/Lemon gelatin||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Boiling water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Orange and pineapple juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), mixed|
|Crushed pineapple||1 Cup (16 tbs), drained|
|Raw grated carrot||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Almonds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Minced green pepper||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 190 Calories from Fat 38
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7%
Saturated Fat 0.36 g1.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 72.3 mg3%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.7 g10.9%
Sugars 13.7 g
Protein 21 g42.2%
Vitamin A 126.6% Vitamin C 32%
Calcium 5.3% Iron 3.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a saucepan of boiling water, add the gelatin to dissolve.
2) Remove from heat and stir in fruit juice.
3) Place inside refrigerator to chill until slightly thickened.
4) Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
5) Use individual molds, or 1-quart mold to pour the mixture.
6) Return the molds inside refrigerator to chill and set.
7) Invert the molds on serving platter to serve chilled.