- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Carob Tofu Cream Pie Recipe
|Oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Tofu||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Soy milk||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Carob powder||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 359 Calories from Fat 210
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g36.4%
Saturated Fat 3.1 g15.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 103.1 mg4.3%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.36 g1.5%
Sugars 26 g
Protein 8 g16.4%
Vitamin A 0.02% Vitamin C 0.21%
Calcium 5.5% Iron 8.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In your food processor, add all the ingredients and blend thoroughly.
2) In a pre-baked and cooled 9 inch pie crust, pour this mixture.
3) Place the pie crust inside the refrigerator to chill down for at least 3 hours.
4) Alternately, take an unbaked crust to pour the mixture. Set your oven at 350° and bake the pie for 30 minutes. Allow it to cool.
5) Add toppings of banana slices, shredded coconut and Whipped Soy Cream, before serving.