- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Carob Brownies Recipe
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Honey||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Yogurt||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Whole wheat pastry flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Carob powder||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), crushed|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5563 Calories from Fat 2789
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 323 g497.1%
Saturated Fat 139.7 g698.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 517.1 mg
Sodium 2057.2 mg85.7%
Total Carbohydrates 659 g219.7%
Dietary Fiber 37.7 g151%
Sugars 466.4 g
Protein 70 g139.6%
Vitamin A 119.1% Vitamin C 8%
Calcium 150.6% Iron 78.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a bowl, add butter and honey to cream.
2) Stir in other wet ingredients into the bowl and beat well.
3) Separately, combine all the dry ingredients to sift in.
4) Mix the wet and dry ingredients. Fold in walnuts to the mixture.
5) Use a 9 x 11 inches pan to grease with oil. Spread the mixture onto the pan.
6) Set your oven at 325° and place the pan inside oven.
7) Bake for 45-60 minutes or until it turns brown.
8) Cut into cubes and garnish with sweet toppings to serve.