- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Caribbean Shrimp Salad Recipe
|Lettuce head||1 Small|
|Ripe avocados||2 , peeled, sliced|
|Ripe mango||1 , thinly sliced|
|Medium shrimp||8 Ounce, cooked, peeled, deveined|
|Thousand island dressing/Prepared thousand island dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Toasted pumpkin seeds||2 Tablespoon, toasted (For Garnish)|
Calories 944 Calories from Fat 602
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 69 g106.7%
Saturated Fat 11 g55.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 208.7 mg
Sodium 761.1 mg31.7%
Total Carbohydrates 54 g18%
Dietary Fiber 19.4 g77.6%
Sugars 26.7 g
Protein 34 g68.7%
Vitamin A 362.1% Vitamin C 152.8%
Calcium 17.5% Iron 40%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Wash and dry lettuce and finely shred them.
2. Take 4 to 6 salad plates and divide the shredded lettuce.
3. On the lettuce arrange avocado and mango slices, slightly overlapping, in a fan shape.
4. Into a medium bowl spoon dressing and stir in shrimp.
5. Over avocado slices and mango slices spoon shrimp mixture and garnish with pumpkin seeds, if desired and serve immediately.