- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Caribbean Jerk Chicken Recipe Video
|Boneless and skinless chicken breasts||4 , trimmed|
|Jamaican jerk seasoning||2 Tablespoon (for seasoning)|
|Baby arugula||200 Gram|
|Red pepper||1 , sliced (Julienne)|
|Green pepper||1 , sliced (Julienne)|
|Walnut halves||2 Tablespoon|
|Provolone cheese slices||4|
|For balsamic vinaigrette|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Balsamic vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Dried herbs||1 Tablespoon|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
Calories 456 Calories from Fat 196
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g34.7%
Saturated Fat 6.9 g34.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 119.1 mg39.7%
Sodium 1094.5 mg45.6%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g3.9%
Dietary Fiber 2.8 g11.2%
Sugars 4.9 g
Protein 50 g100.7%
Vitamin A 56.4% Vitamin C 141%
Calcium 34.8% Iron 16%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the grill
2. FOR CHICKEN: Coat chicken breasts with Jamaican jerk seasoning evenly. Put on preheated grill for 4 minutes on each side. Cover Chicken with foil for about 10 minutes.
3. FOR SALAD: Divide the arugula evenly and place on a serving plate. Add the julienned red pepper, nuts, and cheese over the top of arugula.
4. FOR VINAIGRETTE: In small container, mix balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt, pepper and dried herbs by shaking.
5. Slice chicken breasts in strips and lay one sliced breast over the salad. Drizzle the balsamic vinaigrette evenly among salad.
6. Serve the Caribbean Jerk Chicken with some sauce.