- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cardamom Cookies Recipe
|Butter/Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon rind||2 Teaspoon|
|Sifted flour||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4386 Calories from Fat 1740
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 198 g304.7%
Saturated Fat 119.5 g597.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 906.8 mg
Sodium 177.1 mg7.4%
Total Carbohydrates 591 g196.9%
Dietary Fiber 17.4 g69.4%
Sugars 202.5 g
Protein 67 g134.7%
Vitamin A 122.3% Vitamin C 25%
Calcium 23.6% Iron 147.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a bowl, combine butter and sugar and beat well till light and fluffy.
2) Add in the cardamom and lemon rind.
3) One at a time, add in the eggs, beating well after each addition.
4) Add in the flour and blend well.
5) On a lightly floured board, roll out the dough to 1/8-inch thickness.
6) Cut into desired shapes.
7) Place in an oven at 375°F and bake for 10 minutes, till the edges are lightly browned.
8) Lightly sprinkle with cardamom powder and serve.