- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cardamom Date Pudding Recipe
|Milk/Soymilk||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Chopped dates||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Arrowroot||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
Calories 305 Calories from Fat 68
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g11.7%
Saturated Fat 4.2 g21.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 22.6 mg
Sodium 94.5 mg3.9%
Total Carbohydrates 56 g18.5%
Dietary Fiber 4.8 g19.1%
Sugars 47.3 g
Protein 9 g18.3%
Vitamin A 4.8% Vitamin C 0.93%
Calcium 28% Iron 5.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a blender, add all the ingredients and blend well.
2) In a medium-sized saucepan, pour the mixture to heat up over medium flame.
3) Bring the liquid to a boil, by continuously stirring.
4) Reduce heat and simmer the liquid for another 5 minutes. Keep on stirring.
5) Place this inside refrigerator to chill.
6) Serve chilled by garnishing with your favorite topping or sauce.