- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
|Granulated sugar||500 Milliliter|
|Corn syrup||500 Milliliter|
|Evaporated milk||500 Milliliter, sweetened|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4945 Calories from Fat 1223
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 139 g214.1%
Saturated Fat 87.2 g435.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 413.8 mg
Sodium 1706.7 mg71.1%
Total Carbohydrates 939 g312.9%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 684 g
Protein 35 g70.2%
Vitamin A 85.8% Vitamin C 15.8%
Calcium 143.1% Iron 16%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a saucepan, blend sugar, salt, and syrup and let it boil, ensuring to stir occasionally.
2) Slowly stir in butter and milk and then continue to cook .
3) Remove pan from heat, and stir in flavoring.
4) Take a square pan, grease with butter, and pour the mixture over it.
5) Cool, cut in pieces and then wrap in wax paper.
6) Serve as desired.