- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Caramel Mud Cake Recipe Video
|Butter||350 Gram (200 gram for cake +150 gram for frosting)|
|Hot water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|White chocolate chip bag||200 Gram|
|Dark brown sugar||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs) (1 cup for cake +1/3 cup for frosting)|
|Golden syrup||3 Tablespoon (1 tablespoon for cake + 2 tablespoons for frosting)|
|Vanilla extarct||2 Teaspoon|
|Egg||2 , beaten|
|Self raising flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Plain flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Whole milk||1 Tablespoon (for frosting)|
Calories 711 Calories from Fat 380
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 43 g66.7%
Saturated Fat 25.1 g125.7%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 147.1 mg
Sodium 326.3 mg13.6%
Total Carbohydrates 76 g25.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.7%
Sugars 40.5 g
Protein 6 g11.3%
Vitamin A 23.1% Vitamin C
Calcium 7.6% Iron 5.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven at 160 degree C or 320 degree F.
2. Place a medium sauce pan on low to low medium heat, add unsalted butter and hot water in it.
3. Put white chocolate, brown sugar, and golden syrup.
4. Drop vanilla extract, and stir to dissolve all the ingredients. Cook until you get a creamy consistency.
5. Remove pan from heat, and allow it to cool for about 20 minutes.
6. Pour egg, and mix well.
7. Sift self rising flour and plain flour. Throw it in the pan. Mix to incorporate.
8. Line a greased baking pan with parchment paper.
9. Pour batter in it. Spread it evenly.
10. Pop it in oven, and bake for 60 minutes.
11. Remove from oven, and allow it to cool for about 10 minutes.
12. For frosting, in a bowl, combine butter, brown sugar, and golden syrup. Beat until light and fluffy.
13. Pour milk, and beat to combine.
14. Spread frosting on cake and place it in refrigerator for about an hour.
15. Cut in slices, and serve caramel mud cake with vanilla ice cream.