- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Caramel Breakfast Wreath Recipe Video
|Chopped pecans||1 Cup (16 tbs), divided (1/2 cup for sprinkling in bottom of pan 1/2 cup for top)|
|Frozen white dinner rolls/Crescent roll dough||16|
|Butterscotch pudding mix||3 1⁄2 Ounce (cook and serve package)|
|Brown sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), packed|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), melted|
|Cooking spray||2 Dash|
Calories 380 Calories from Fat 175
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g30.9%
Saturated Fat 6.5 g32.7%
Trans Fat 1.1 g
Cholesterol 20.2 mg6.7%
Sodium 442.3 mg18.4%
Total Carbohydrates 48 g15.9%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8.2%
Sugars 25.8 g
Protein 4 g8.7%
Vitamin A 9.3% Vitamin C 0.17%
Calcium 9.9% Iron 7.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Spray a Bundt cake pan with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a bowl, mix together butter and brown sugar, set aside.
3. In a sprayed Bundt pan, sprinkle ½ of the chopped pecans, place the frozen dinner roll over pecans.
4. Sprinkle the entire box of pudding mix over dinner rolls and pour butter mixture over the pudding mix.
5. Sprinkle the remaining chopped pecans on top, place the Bundt pan in cold oven and let the rolls rise overnight.
6. Remove the Bundt pan from oven and preheat the oven to 325F.
7. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
8. After 30 minutes remove the pan from oven and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
9. Invert the Bundt pan over a serving platter and remove the pan.
10. Cut and serve as desired.
You can use vanilla pudding mix instead of butterscotch or sprinkle little ground cinnamon to enhance the flavors.