- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Creamy Caramel Apple Cheese Cake Recipe Video
|Caramel||2 Bag (2 kg)|
|Cream cheese||32 Ounce|
|Corn starch||2 Tablespoon|
|Butter||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Pecan||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), chopped|
|Graham cracker||2 Cup (32 tbs) (crust)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Apple||1 Can (10 oz) (dutch type)|
|Evaporated milk||12 Ounce|
|Vanilla extract||2 Tablespoon|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 2861 Calories from Fat 1413
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 162 g249.9%
Saturated Fat 76.1 g380.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 440 mg
Sodium 1459.8 mg60.8%
Total Carbohydrates 338 g112.8%
Dietary Fiber 7.1 g28.4%
Sugars 282.8 g
Protein 36 g71.6%
Vitamin A 79.5% Vitamin C 9.1%
Calcium 90.3% Iron 17.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven at 350 degrees F
2. Take two spring form pans and cover their bottom with parchment paper. Tuck in the extra paper under the pans, pulling it tight.
3. Double cover bottom and sides of the spring form pans with foil.
4. Grease the bottom and sides of the spring form pans with butter.
5. Melt one stick of butter in microwave or over the stovetop.
6. Combine melted butter, cinnamon powder and 2 tbsp sugar with Graham cracker crumb. You may add more melted butter to it if required.
7. Level the mixture in both the pans using your hands.
8. Place the pans in an inch thick baking sheet and bake at 350 F for 10 minutes. This will crisp up the crust. Remove from heat and allow it to cool.
9. On low heat, melt caramels and evaporated milk. Stir the mixture until it is melted.
10. Pour half the caramel mixture to cover the bottom of the spring form pans.
11. Sprinkle half of the quantity of chopped pecans on top of the caramel mixture layer.
12. In another clean bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, cornstarch and sour cream and mix well.
13. Add vanilla and mix until the mixture is fluffy and creamy.
14. Add eggs and mix again.
15. Add the Dutch apples and 3 tbsp flour and stir well using a ladle or hand.
16. Pour this mixture into each spring form pan, about half way, and spread it evenly between the two pans.
17. Place the spring forms in a baking tray filled with water. This will prevent the caramel from burning or getting hard.
18. Bake for 40 minutes on 325 F.
19. Reheat the caramel mixture and spoon over cheesecake.
20. Sprinkle the remaining chopped pecans over caramel cheesecake.
21. Bake for another 10 or 15 minutes, just until the cake is set.
22. Remove pan from water and cool for 15 minutes.
23. Carefully remove the cheesecake from the pan.
24. Let it cool for about 3 hours before refrigerating.
25. Slice and serve.