- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cheese Salad - Greek and Italian Style Recipe Video
|Tomato||2 Large (Sliced)|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Feta cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Shredded)|
|Olives||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Basil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Chopped)|
|Mozzarella cheese cubes||3 Large (Sliced)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1316 Calories from Fat 969
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 111 g171.3%
Saturated Fat 48.7 g243.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 199.9 mg66.6%
Sodium 4036.8 mg168.2%
Total Carbohydrates 35 g11.8%
Dietary Fiber 6.8 g27.3%
Sugars 22.4 g
Protein 45 g89.7%
Vitamin A 91% Vitamin C 95.7%
Calcium 124.3% Iron 17%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. For the Italian style salad: Slice the tomato into thin slices and place on a plate
2. Slice the Mozzarella cheese and place on top of sliced tomatoes.
3. Drizzle some olive oil and vinegar over the tomatoes and mozzarella cheese.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Add some chopped basil.
6. For the Greek style salad: To a bowl, add a cup of shredded feta cheese.
7. Add chopped olives, onions, tomatoes and basil leaves.
8. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil, 1 teaspoon vinegar and 1 teaspoon white pepper.
9. Serve as an appetizer.