- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Capellini with Seafood Recipe
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Plum tomatoes||8 Ounce, diced|
|Garlic||2 Teaspoon, minced|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Pinch|
|Shrimp||6 Ounce, deveined|
|Angel hair pasta||12 Ounce|
|Clam juice/Fish stock||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chicken stock||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
Calories 556 Calories from Fat 151
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g25.9%
Saturated Fat 2.2 g10.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 82.7 mg
Sodium 313.8 mg13.1%
Total Carbohydrates 68 g22.8%
Dietary Fiber 4 g15.9%
Sugars 3.6 g
Protein 29 g58.9%
Vitamin A 24.2% Vitamin C 32.7%
Calcium 5.7% Iron 25.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Cook the capellini al dente in boiling salted water for about 8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2) In a saucepan, add olive oil and saute tomatoes, garlic and cayenne on medium heat for 5 minutes.
3) To the softened tomatoes, add in the scallops, shrimps, clams and mussels. Stir continuously till the mussels are ready, in about 5 minutes.
4) Add in clam juice, stock and parsley. Mix well.
5) In the serving bowl, add the capellini and toss in the seafood sauce until well mixed.