- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cantaloupe Fruit Coupe Recipe
|Ripe cantaloupe||3 Small|
|Strawberries||1 Pint (2 Cups)|
|Sliced peaches||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Frozen pineapple chunks||13 Ounce, thawed and drained (1 Can)|
|Canned apricot halves||8 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Bananas||2 , peeled and sliced|
|Toasted slivered almonds||5 Ounce (1 Can Or 1/2 Cup)|
Calories 415 Calories from Fat 127
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.1%
Saturated Fat 1.1 g5.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 75.6 mg3.1%
Total Carbohydrates 75 g25.1%
Dietary Fiber 10.7 g42.8%
Sugars 55.7 g
Protein 10 g20.2%
Vitamin A 280.5% Vitamin C 490%
Calcium 11.8% Iron 16%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. With the tip of a knife, mark a guideline lengthwise around middle of each cantaloupe
2. Use a small paring or fruit carving knife make even saw-tooth cuts into melon above and below line all the way around.
3. Gently pull halves apart keeping
4. Scoop out and discard the seeds and fibers .
5. Reserve 6 pretty and plump strawberries and slice remaining
6. In a bowl, combine strawberries, peaches, pineapple, apricots, bananas and almonds.
7. Fill the cantaloupe bowls with the fruit mixture
8. Coat tip ends of reserved strawberries with sugar and use to garnish each cantaloupe bowl.