- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cannoli Recipe Video
|Cannoli shells||4 1⁄2 Ounce (1 box)|
|Mascarpone cheese||16 Ounce|
|Superfine sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Liqueur||1 Tablespoon (Frangelico)|
Calories 1039 Calories from Fat 750
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 84 g129.7%
Saturated Fat 40.3 g201.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 192 mg
Sodium 85.3 mg3.6%
Total Carbohydrates 53 g17.8%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 41.3 g
Protein 17 g33.3%
Vitamin A 37.3% Vitamin C
Calcium 16% Iron 0.02%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, place together, mascarpone cheese, superfine sugar and Frangelico liqueur.
2. Using a hand blender, blend until the mixture is well blended for about 2 minutes.
3. In a zip lock bag, transfer the cheese mixture, push the mixture in corner of the bag.
4. Using kitchen scissor, snip of the corner of the bag, and press the bag to fill the cheese mixture into the cannoli.
5. Dust powder sugar on top if desired and serve.