- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cannellini Bean And Prosciutto Salad Recipe Video
|Chopped rosemary||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon||1 , juiced|
|Cannellini bean||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Yellow onion||1⁄2 , sliced|
|Green onion||4 , chopped|
|Italian parsley||3 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Rosemary||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Olive oil||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|White wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Prosciutto||1⁄4 Pound, thinly sliced and chopped|
Calories 359 Calories from Fat 238
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g41.6%
Saturated Fat 4.3 g21.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 13.5 mg
Sodium 625 mg26%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g5.8%
Dietary Fiber 6.6 g26.3%
Sugars 0.3 g
Protein 10 g20.7%
Vitamin A 25% Vitamin C 41.6%
Calcium 11% Iron 12.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Drain the beans and place in a large stockpot.
3. Cover the beans with cold water and bring to a boil.
4. Lower to a simmer and cook for 30 minutes until the beans are barely tender.
5. Drain the water and pour the beans onto a baking sheet to cool and dry.
6. Place the beans in a serving bowl and add the sliced yellow onion, green onion, parsley, and rosemary.
7. Drizzle with olive oil, white wine vinegar, and lemon juice. Add the crushed garlic and thinly chopped prosciutto.
8. Season with salt and pepper to taste and toss. Allow to sit at room temperature for 2 hours before serving.