- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Candy Bar Pie Recipe
|Pie crust||15 Ounce, refrigerated, softened|
|Chocolate candy bars||10 6667⁄10000 Ounce (Peanut, Caramel And Nougat, 5 Bars, 2.07 Oz Each)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||12 Ounce, softened (4 Packages)|
|Sour cream||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Creamy peanut butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Whipping cream||3 Tablespoon|
|Milk chocolate chips||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 6701 Calories from Fat 3949
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 449 g691.2%
Saturated Fat 211.9 g1059.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 901.3 mg
Sodium 3973.9 mg165.6%
Total Carbohydrates 646 g215.3%
Dietary Fiber 28 g111.9%
Sugars 322.1 g
Protein 83 g166.6%
Vitamin A 104.6% Vitamin C 1.1%
Calcium 62.1% Iron 91.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven hot to 450°F.
2) In 9-inch glass pie plate arrange the pie crust.
3) Bake in oven for 5 to 7 minutes.
4) Take off from oven and cool.
5) Decrease oven temperature to 325°F.
6) Halve candy bars lengthwise. Make into 1/4-inch pieces
7) Arrange candy bar pieces at the base of partially baked crust.
8) In small bowl add sugar and cream cheese, beat until smooth.
9) Beat in 1 egg until well blended.
10) Mix sour cream and peanut butter, beat until smooth.
11) Pour the mixture over candy bar pieces.
12) Bake for 30 to 40 minutes until set.
13) Place on wire racks and cool completely.
14) In small saucepan mix whipping cream until very warm.
15) Take off from heat and mix in chocolate chips until mixture is smooth.
16) Spread the mixture over top of pie.
17) Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours before serving.
18) Store in refrigerator.
19) Serve chilled.