- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Candy Bar Pie Recipe
|Refrigerated pie crust||1 , softened (From a 15 ounce box)|
|Chocolate candy bars||10 1⁄3 Ounce (Peanut, Caramel And Nougat Candy, 5 Bars, 2.07 Oz Each)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||12 Ounce, softened (4 Packages, 3 Oz Each)|
|Sour cream||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Creamy peanut butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Whipping cream||3 Tablespoon|
|Milk chocolate chips||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5524 Calories from Fat 3345
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 382 g587.6%
Saturated Fat 185.2 g926.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 901.3 mg
Sodium 2918.4 mg121.6%
Total Carbohydrates 510 g169.9%
Dietary Fiber 24.3 g97.3%
Sugars 317.3 g
Protein 75 g150.6%
Vitamin A 104.6% Vitamin C 1.1%
Calcium 59.2% Iron 75.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven hot to 450°F.
2) In 9-inch glass pie plate arrange the pie crust.
3) Bake in oven for 5 to 7 minutes.
4) Take off from oven and cool.
5) Decrease oven temperature to 325°F.
6) Halve candy bars lengthwise. Make into 1/4-inch pieces
7) Arrange candy bar pieces at the base of partially baked crust.
8) In small bowl add sugar and cream cheese, beat until smooth.
9) Beat in 1 egg until well blended.
10) Mix sour cream and peanut butter, beat until smooth.
11) Pour the mixture over candy bar pieces.
12) Bake for 30 to 40 minutes until set.
13) Place on wire racks and cool completely.
14) In small saucepan mix whipping cream until very warm.
15) Take off from heat and mix in chocolate chips until mixture is smooth.
16) Spread the mixture over top of pie.
17) Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours before serving.
18) Store in refrigerator.
19) Serve chilled.