- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Candied Fruit Drops Recipe
|Butter/Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs), softened|
|Packed brown sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dates||8 Ounce, chopped to make 1 1/2 cups (1 Box)|
|Candied green pineapple||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Candied red cherries||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Pecans||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), chopped|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 6078 Calories from Fat 2914
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 330 g507.1%
Saturated Fat 129.4 g647%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 695.3 mg
Sodium 2081.3 mg86.7%
Total Carbohydrates 793 g264.2%
Dietary Fiber 39.4 g157.6%
Sugars 616.8 g
Protein 42 g83.1%
Vitamin A 120% Vitamin C 5.1%
Calcium 46.1% Iron 76.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In large bowl add butter and brown sugar. Beat until light and fluffy.
3) Mix in egg and blend.
4) Stir in flour, baking soda and salt. Combine together.
5) Mix dates, candied fruit and pecans.
6) On the cookie sheets drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart.
7) Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
8) Cool for 1 minute and remove from cookie sheets.
9) Cool completely and serve.