- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Canadian Bacon Pineapple Ruffles Recipe
|Canned sweet potatoes||20 Ounce (1 Can, No.2 Size / 2 Cups)|
|Brown sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Canadian bacon||1⁄2 Pound, thinly sliced|
|Canned pineapple slices||20 Ounce (1 Can, No.2 Size)|
|Pineapple juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (1 Can, No.2 Size / 1/4 Cup)|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2038 Calories from Fat 326
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 37 g56.7%
Saturated Fat 19.8 g99.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 175.6 mg
Sodium 3275.1 mg136.5%
Total Carbohydrates 389 g129.8%
Dietary Fiber 15.4 g61.6%
Sugars 275 g
Protein 50 g100.9%
Vitamin A 1026.9% Vitamin C 229.7%
Calcium 22.6% Iron 59.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Warm the oven to 325° F.
2. Take a 2-quart greased baking dish and arrange the half lengthwise sliced sweet potatoes over it.
3. Spray with cinnamon, salt and brown sugar.
4. Alternate the pieces of pineapple and bacon over potatoes.
5. Spoon the pineapple juice over the potatoes.
6. Dot with butter and bake in oven for about 45 minutes until the bacon edges get browned.
7. Serve after garnishing with parsley.