- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
It's Smoothie Time Recipe Video
|For the chocolate espresso smoothie:|
|Rice milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Whey powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Cocoa||1 Tablespoon (Organic Cocoa mix)|
|Banana||1 , chop|
|Peanut butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Honey||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Espresso coffee||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|For the fruit smoothie:|
|Crushed ice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Coconut milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mango||1⁄2 , slice|
|Blueberries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Strawberries||3 Small, chop|
Calories 560 Calories from Fat 219
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g40.2%
Saturated Fat 17 g84.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 5.6 mg
Sodium 121 mg5%
Total Carbohydrates 85 g28.3%
Dietary Fiber 9.2 g36.6%
Sugars 60.9 g
Protein 11 g21.3%
Vitamin A 11.4% Vitamin C 55.7%
Calcium 10.5% Iron 16.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. For the Chocolate Espresso smoothie: In a manual blender, add the rice milk, whey powder, cocoa mix, bananas, peanut butter, honey and double espresso. Blend until smooth.
2. Pour into two large glasses and garnish with banana slices and some grated chocolate.
3. For the Fruit smoothie: Add the crushed ice, coconut milk, mango, blueberries, strawberries, banana and honey into the blender and blend until fruit has been pureed.
4. Pour into two glasses and garnish with cranberries.
5. Serve as breakfast smoothies.