- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Camembert Mousse Recipe
|Unflavored gelatin||1 Tablespoon|
|Camembert cheese||3 Ounce|
|Roquefort cheese||4 Ounce|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), whipped|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1213 Calories from Fat 922
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 105 g161.2%
Saturated Fat 64 g320.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 539.2 mg
Sodium 2961.5 mg123.4%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.5%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 1.4 g
Protein 63 g125.7%
Vitamin A 77.9% Vitamin C 2.3%
Calcium 119.9% Iron 12.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In 1/4 cup cold water soften gelatin and dissolve over hot water.
2. Keep cheeses at room temperature and blend them thoroughly.
3. Beat adding egg yolk, Worcestershire sauce and gelatin to cheese mixture until smooth.
4. Beat egg white until stiff peaks form.
5. Fold egg white and cream into cheese mixture.
6. Pour into mold and chill until firm.
7. Serve with garnish as desired.