- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Californian Omelette Recipe
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Avocado pear||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), diced|
|Chopped cooked chicken||4 Tablespoon|
|Chives||1 Tablespoon, finley chopped|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 706 Calories from Fat 467
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 53 g81.4%
Saturated Fat 16.5 g82.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 669.2 mg
Sodium 1221 mg50.9%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.8%
Dietary Fiber 5.7 g22.9%
Sugars 8.8 g
Protein 38 g76.4%
Vitamin A 38.1% Vitamin C 26.3%
Calcium 17.5% Iron 26.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take a bowl and beat the eggs with a light hand.
2. Add some water, milk, avocado, chives and chicken along with the seasoning.
3. Take a skillet and heat butter in it.
4. Put the egg mixture in and cook by stirring with a fork until the mixture begins to set.
5. Add the cream and cook for an additional minute.
6. Fold the omelet and remove it from flame.
7. Serve immediately.